- A 4 year old Persian queen is brought to you by
a cat owner. The queen has been showing continual heat for the last
2.5 months. They want to breed her, but are unsure of what to do.
They do not own a male, but a friend has a male that they want to
bring over in about 6 months to breed.
questions for you to think about:
- What kind of history questions do
you want to ask?
- What is heat?
- What does heat look like?
- Is this normal? Is this a normal
- How should they breed when the time
comes? How can you tell if she is pregnant?
- What if she does not get pregnant,
when can will she come back into heat?
- What if she does not get pregnant
and you suspect that she has a problem, what do you want to do?
- This is for you to ponder for our classroom
- If you want to ask questions, you may post them to
the chance room if you wish, or ask in person of course.